This blog contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a nominal commission from products purchased through these links from the companies mentioned in this post. Thanks for your support.
Just a quick note to say that we’ve got a brand new theme at StudioPress. And it’s not just any old theme.
Authority Pro is a fresh design from our Lead Designer Rafal Tomal. It’s been a long time since he’s made a StudioPress theme, and certainly the first since he’s been elevated to one of the most respected designers in the WordPress space.
Authority Pro for WordPress: Demonstrate Your Expertise and Build Trust
Authority Pro is fresh new design by StudioPress Lead Designer Rafal Tomal. The big idea behind this specific theme is to help you put the full extent of your expertise on display.
Consistently demonstrating your likeable expertise over time is what allows you to build meaningful and lasting trust with the audience members you’re interested in reaching.
But only when clear indications of your authority are displayed clearly and intuitively on your website. Because if they’re lacking, a visitor may click away and be gone — never giving you the chance they didn’t know you deserved.
It’s your loss and theirs. And it shouldn’t happen.
You need a web design that accentuates the most important elements of your expertise while delivering on your value proposition in the first few seconds of the visit. Do that, and you’ll get your chance.
Authority Pro perfectly highlights your knowledge, years of experience, and acquired wisdom. Even if it’s early in your journey toward building expertise and trust, this carefully-constructed design will accelerate how quickly your audience grows.
Among the notable features of Authority Pro:
- It has a built-in area for your lead capture form to make building your list a simple, integrated part of your website experience.
- It has an optional hero image section you can deploy if you have a compelling image that will help you capture and keep attention.
- There is a built-in section for recent content — including your latest blog posts and podcast episodes — so your audience can stay up-to-date with your latest content.
- Have a product you want to promote? Authority Pro makes this easy and seamless to integrate.
- If you have a special message you want every visitor to see, the call-to-action message strip at the top of the page gives you a clear, conspicuous way to do so.
And check this out:
The Authority Pro Theme also comes with two PSD files that you can use to easily create stylish ebook covers that fit the overall look and feel of the theme — just like the ones in the demo.
Are you ready to put your expertise on display and develop ironclad trust with your audience? Then you need to build Authority.
There’s no better way to do that on WordPress than with Authority Pro by StudioPress.
Authority Pro Theme by StudioPress
Theme Options Use options to get up and running in minutes and start customizing your new site…